Recently N2 Elite(AMIIQO) is pretty popular. Many users have owned their N2 Elite to play games on Nintendo switch. For the newbie, they might meet many problems when using N2 Elite. In this post, we will tell you how to use N2 Elite(Amiiqo) and the important point you need to know.
2. Extract CP210x_VCP_Windows.zip and install the firmware on your PC/Mac
CP210xVCPInstaller_x64.exe for 64-bit Windows
CP210xVCPInstaller_x84.exe for 32-bit Windows
3. Extract Winx_N2elite_USB_1.1.zip and open the folder. There is an N2_Manager.exe firmware in the folder
4. Plug the USB cable from USB NFC reader to your computer, and open your N2_Manager.exe. Place your N2 disc (Amiiqo disc) on the USB reader.
5. Press the “Connect” button in the software. The left side of the program interface has buttons for all of the available functions while the right shows visual representations of all the figure data currently stored on your N2 Elite disc.
① “Scan for Tag” will scan your device for any figure data stored on it.
② “Dump Amiibo” will read data from a figure and save it to a file.
③ “Unlock” will unlock your N2 Elite disc for writing.
④ “Set Bankcount” will set the number of banks (figures) available to be saved on the N2 Elite disc.
⑤ “Lock” will lock your N2 Elite disc from being written to avoid overwrite mishaps.
Once you’ve set the number of banks you want storing on your N2 Elite disc, simply double click a slot in the software and load the .bin files. It’s that easy!
1. N2 Elite Manager “No tags found “?
Please make sure you have installed the right version of USB Driver. Close N2 Elite Manager and remove the USB cable from PC. Plug the USB cable into PC, open N2 Elite Manager and place N2 Elite on the USB reader.
2. How to unlock the Amiiqo/ N2 Elite?
Select “UNLOCK” option and place the AMIIQO/ N2 Elite on the USB reader. Keep pressing the button and then the device will be unlocked. Do not take the device away from the phone till it is done.
If you are failed to unlock it, please click“UNLOCK” option and keep pressing the button.
3. The Amiiqo/ N2 Elite data can not be read, or all amiibo have the same images?
The names of all folders and files in the path of .bin files must be in English( no Chinese or Japanese). Names of all .bin files must be in English.