EZ-FLASH Redux Features
* The first MicroSD card side plug design in the market
* Direct save to microSD
* Support all region 3DS console up to v10.7
* Firmware upgradable
* Multi-ROM support
* A9LH compatible
* SDHC/SDXC support, maximum capacity up to 128GB
* FAT32/exFAT support
* EmuNAND support
* Homebrew compatible
* EZ-FLASH decades quality guarantee
There are two ways to use
Using 414 exploit
1. Copy 3ds games to microSD card and plug into EZ-FLASH REDUX card.
2. Download the kernel of EZ-FLASH Redux from http://www.ezflash.cn/download/ and extract it. Copy launcher.dat to the root directory of internal SD in your 3DS.
3. Boot up your 3DS and select System Settings→ Other Settings→ Profile→ Nintendo DS Profile, the EZRedux menu will appear.
4. Insert EZ-FLASH Redux card into your 3DS and click the first icon on Redux menu: BOOT EZ Redux MODE.
5. 3DS will turn to black screen several and then it will be back to home menu. Press SELECT and the game list will show in the upper screen.
press A when the game is selected, the game will be loaded and displayed in the lower screen.
Tips: Use L and R to change the page and use direction pad to browse game.
The Game List window displays the SYS or EMU to confirm the system you are using.
Using A9LH exploit
1. Prepare one 3DS/2DS which has installed A9LH exploit.
2. Copy 3ds games to microSD card and plug into EZ-FLASH REDUX card.
3. Download the kernel of EZ-FLASH Redux from http://www.ezflash.cn/download/ and extract it. Copy launcher.dat and luma folder to the root directory of internal SD in your 3DS.
4. rename the down_ezr.bin in luma\payloads folder to KEY_YOU_WANNA_TO_PRESS_ezr.bin or leave it be. for example left_ezr.bin.
5. Hold the key which you set in previous step and power up the console, default key is DOWN if you skipped the previous step, the A9LH will load the launcher and inject it.
6. In the console main interface, press SELECT to pop up the Game List in the upper screen. Select one game and press A to load it.
BOOT EZ Redux MODE: boot the system into REDUX mode. you can use the Game List and EmuNand
BOOT CLASSIC MODE: boot the system into Classic mode, you can use the retail game cartridge and EmuNand, but no Game List.
Format EmuNANDcreate: the EmuNand partition on the SD card. everything on the SD card will be erased. please backup your data before use. the REDUX and Classic mode will automatic load EmuNand after it be created.
Restore 3DS Savegame: restore the retail cartridge game save from SD card.
Backup 3DS Savegame: backup the retail cartridge game save to the SD card.
Backup 3DS Game Cartridge: backup the retail game cartridge ROM to the SD card.
FIRMWARE UPDATE: update the firmware of EZ-FLASH REDUX card.