We all konw that supercard dstwo has been available again and this card has many strongly function,including playing GBA games. Once you want to play gba game with other flashcards which is not a slot2, you must need a EZ-flash 3 and 1. And you can play gba games directly with supercard Ddstwo.
In this post, we will introduce to newbie how to use supercard dstwo to play GBA/NDS games on your 3DS/DS console.(We tested dstwo on DS V1.45 and 3DS V9.8.0J)
1. please download dstwo EOS latest version”DSTWO_v1.12_2015_0622_eng.zip” and upzip it. Then copy all the files in folder to the root of your micro sd card;
copy the nds games and gba games to the root of your micro sd card;
2. Download the GBA emulator”Tempgba-v1.44.zip” and unzip all the files to the root of micro sd card.
3.Insert your dstwo with micro sd card to your console, and turn on your console.
4. There will be menu interface and click the icon”DS-GAME”
you will find the games and select to enjoy it.
5.There also a icon”Temp GBA”, please click it and then run “New game” to select the game. Finally you can enoy the gba game.
Noting: Once you can see the game icon but the console cannot read the game, which caused by the small memory of your micro sdcard. Please change another micro sd card.
Here is the proof that dstwo can play NDS/GBA games on 3DS 9.8.0
Pasta CFW can allows users to paly cia game with sky3ds, now there is a new update-Pasta CFW 1.3(beta4) ,which can support FirmLaunch and back NAND.
Firmlauch will allow you to play games that require updated firmwares to run. In a word, users can play more cia game even some latest game which required a higher firmare version than your console version. We will use the cia of Rhythm Tengoku which only works well on sky3ds with firmware above 9.6.
One Micro SD card
O3DS/N3DS SD card
CIA files of games
Cubic Ninja pasta cfw1.3.zip
1.Download the “pasta cfw1.3.zip” and all the files we need to use in the following guide has been put. Unzip the file. Copy all the files in file “sd” to the root of your 3DS Micro SD card. Put the cia file of games to the root of your 3DS Micro SD card.
2. Run PastaCFW Configurator file and select your N/O3DS SD card in the blank of “Disk” , select your 3DS model(Old 3DS or New 3DS),click download;
When the download completed, click yes and then close this firmware.Insert the SD card to your 3DS.
3. Go to http://smealum.net/ninjhax and get the QR code compatible wit your N/O3DS firmware version;
Start your 3DS with wifi being turned on, run Cubic Ninja in sky3ds→EDIT→QR Code →QR Code の読取, and then scan the QR Code. When done, you will go to the homebrew launcher;
Select Pasta CFW loader and press A, run again Cubic Ninja→EDIT→QR Code →QR Code の読取 which goes to homebrew launcher
Press L+A to run Pasta CFW loader, Select the “backup sysNANA” which can make a backup of the NAND of your 3DS;
Select “options” -Enable FirmLaunch(Remain NO)-A(save)
4. Select the most left”Give me some pasta” and back to homebrew. and then run “FBI”-BigBlueMenu.cia. when it finished, press start to exit it.
5. Press L+A to run Pasta CFW loader, Select “options” -Enable FirmLaunch(YES)-A(save)
6. There will be a gift box showing and install the cia file of game you want to play. When the installation finished, you can enjoy cia games freely.
As the pictures show, the cia Rhythm Tengoku can be played on the NEW 3DS 9.1.0-20J.
Sky3dsteams update their template file and adds some new games
* Sky3DS updated template file [06/24/2015]
Change logs: 1.Fixed some bugs. 2.Added game: 1287 – LEGO Jurassic World (France) CTR-P-BFYJ2BB3 =Fire Emblem If – Anya Oukoku Fire Emblem If – Black Kingdom JPN CTR-P-BFXJDE48 =Fire Emblem If – Byakuya Oukoku Fire Emblem If – White Kingdom JPN CTR-P-BFZJ47EE =Fire Emblem If JPN
* Sky3DS updated template file [06/23/2015]
Change logs: 1.Fixed some bugs. 2.Added game: 1242 – RAISHI JPN 1247 – Boku wa Koukuu Kanseikan – Airport Hero 3D – Haneda All Stars (Japan) 1272 – Tribe Cool Crew – The G@me JPN 1275 – Tetsudou Nippon! Rosen Tabi – Ohmi Tetsudou Hen (Japan) 1285 – Popolocrois – Bokujou Monogatari (Japan)